CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Convention 2009

Stampin' Up!'s 2009 Convention is being held in Salt Lake, Utah as we speak. And no, I am not there. :( I had other things that had to be priority last weekend and this week. I am very jealous of those who had the opportunity to attend. BUT, I'm also VERY lucky because my upline, Jeanna, was able to attend and will be showing me everything they learned while there. In fact, she is keeping her blog updated while she is there... this is the ONLY thing that is keeping me from going NUTS!! :) I helped Jeanna make 100 cards before she left for Convention. She will be swapping these cards with fellow demonstrators and will have 100 other card ideas and samples. I can't wait to see these samples!! Thanks Jeanna for keeping me updated while you're away. I feel like I'm not missing out now! :) Check out her blog for updates to see what FUN things they are up to in Salt Lake. Maybe some of the things you see there will be projects featured in my upcoming workshops?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment